It is said that health is wealth and the toughest part is to maintain the health. A healthy diet is tough to follow as the delicious ones are more attractive and the healthy ones are less attractive. But it is tough to control when we see a cheese top pizza, a Swedish hamburger, a nutty ice cream and a fried chicken as they are kind of inviting you to have them. There are few things one must have in their regular diet to keep healthy and fit.
Few of the foods to eat for a healthy diet are:
• Kale: Kale is the best cancer-fighting agents that belong to the cruciferous family of the vegetables, that are full of fiber and antioxidants and maintains the body in good shape and the vitamin K present in it helps in both blood clotting and the growth in cells. The textured, colorful and tasty leaves are a greatest addition in vegetable salads.
• Salmon: Wild salmon is highly rich in Vitamin D and also omega-3 fatty acids which is a great protection for your heart. Omega-3s are the agents that prevent in premature aging of brains and also help in keeping the memory intact for longer period in life.
• Walnuts: Usually, any kind of nuts are good for health but walnuts are the special among them as they carry mono saturated fats that are healthier than the dairy and meat as they carry saturated fats. Walnuts added to the cereals, bread or yogurt is a great combination in both taste and health.
• Apples: An apple a day definitely keeps the doctor away and even a child feels like a superman after having an apple as everyone knows that apples are very healthy in diet. They are rich in fiber and a super-agent called pectin targets and washes away LDL which is bad cholesterol adhesives. Apple’s most benefits are applied to the skin and the antioxidants also clean away the unwanted stuff from the body by maintaining it well.
• Broccoli: The best member in the family of cabbage has a lot to do for you and your loved ones. So, don’t hesitate to gift it to loved ones as this shows how healthy you want that person to be. Broccoli is another fiber-rich food and keeps the digestive tract of the body in shape and reduces the risks caused to the heart.
• Kidney beans: A protein rich food, looks just like your kidneys and works to keep the kidneys, liver, heart, mind and body to be healthy enough to circulate blood well through each of them and maintain them in a very positive way.
For a long and healthy life, you must know which foods to eat for a healthy diet and if followed the same in regular diet, it will maintain the nutrition and help in nourishment every single day. The foods for a healthy diet are many in number and each one of them can be prepared deliciously to satisfy both the needs of tongue and health.