Our health is our wealth, and no matter how hard we try to deny it, the truth is that nothing can ever be more important than our health. A little discipline in eating, sleeping and exercising can make us beat weight gain and keep us away from the numerous lifestyle diseases, the main source of which is excessive weight gain or obesity. What to eat everyday to lose weight fast? – This is the million dollar question that haunts most of us today, as most of the food items that we consume everyday seem to contain a moderate amount of fat. So, what is the solution? Does that mean we have to go hungry to lose weight? Not really, because sensible eating, four times a day, can help you burn fat, as well as take care of your body.
Is Modern Lifestyle the Main Culprit?
It is true that modern busy lifestyle, with all work and no play, makes it difficult to manage weight. For most of us, daily life means a hurried breakfast, running to office and working late with little or no exercise. And, it is quite understandable that, in such circumstances, you choose all those fast food items like burgers, white bread sandwiches, chips which unfortunately only add to your body fats. But one fact should never be forgotten that you need to burn more calories than what you eat if you want to slim down, and that is nothing impossible at all. Just a little willpower is what you need. Given below is the list of what to eat everyday to lose weight fast:
Everyday Food Items That Help Burn Fat
• Refrain from fast foods and burgers. They contain more calories than you can think of. Instead, go for green vegetables and fresh fruits at your snack times. Fruits and vegetables contain vitamins and minerals, and other important macro and micro-nutrients that help get rid of excess fat. Spinach, cauliflower, asparagus in vegetables and apples, oranges, lemons, grapes in fruits are excellent choices.
• Increase your daily protein intake, take eggs, beef, pork, meat, etc. as protein is not only extremely important for our bodies, they also initiate an increased level of calorie burn after meals.
• Say no to sugar, say yes to honey. Honey is a natural sweetener and reduces body fat in addition to possessing antibacterial and antiviral properties.
• There is no need to completely eliminate oils from your meals. Many of us are under the impression that, oils are fats and they should be avoided. But the truth is, there are many fats that help burn fats. Mono saturated and poly saturated fatty acids in oils have proven to burn belly fats, reduce the ‘bad’ cholesterol and increase the ‘good’ cholesterol. Coconut oil and olive oil, for instance are great fat burners.
• Vinegar helps burn calories. Hence try to incorporate more vinegar into your salads.
• Try including almonds and peanuts in your snacks. They are healthy and aid in burning fats. Additionally, they fill you up and curb your eating desires.
• Chilly, garlic and spices like cinnamon help in fat reduction and tone up the body.
• Go for green tea or dandelion tea, instead of coffee or regular tea. They are fantastic antioxidants and help manage your weight better.