Diabetic living is a lot difficult than one can imagine. Diabetes is believed to be a start for food deprivation, bland, starvation and new beginning of boring food. There are few food items that are best suited in the shops and on the tables. Diabetics are better off with limited and healthy food routines which are better achieved by following a healthy food practice. The food offenders that contain high amounts of fat, sodium, high calories and carbs must be avoided to control cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, heart disease and obesity.
The best thing among all these is one can still maintain health while satisfying your delicious needs. Below listed items are the answers to what not to eat with diabetes and also weight gain.
• Deeply-fried recipes from China: Most of the Asian chickens are very unusual and great dishes of choice in taste and deep-fried chicken with orange sausage mixed, when taken with rice gives a wake-up call for the taste buds. The next thing to note is this item has no vegetables and it is a high calorie addition to your appetite leaving you in higher distress.
• Processed lunch meat: Any processed dishes have artificial ingredients and are full of sodium and taste adhesives made of fats that are again fried in lot of oil and made tasty and totally unhealthy for your diet. Also be aware of the toppings that would go on the meat sandwich. High amounts of cheese and grated butter takes you in a bigger pit of distress.
• Frozen pizza: Pizza is the favorite food regardless of the age group in the United States. It’s easily availed, delicious, melts in mouth and a star in birthday parties, football games and other get-togethers. Pizzas are made of high calories. Some pizzas that serve to 3 or 4 people are served only for 2 people. The nutrition is null and it is difficult to get away with one’s favorite pizza and most varieties of pizza are high in calories, sodium, carbs, fats and all sorts of agents that can spoil the craving of a diabetic patient.
• Purchased junks: Any purchased junks like cakes, soft drinks, frozen meals, Doughnuts, baked goods, hamburgers, smoothies and others have additive sugars, coloring agents and all other agents of sodium, carbs, fats and other taste enhancers and health deterioration are a must avoid for diabetic patients.
• Coffee drinks: On the name of coffee, many coffee shops serve a big fat glass that also comes at huge rates. While the usual coffee is a good ingredient for the body, the artificial additives makes it a creamy, chocolaty, nutty and yummy drink. The whipped cream may look mouth-watering but, the amount of calories they carry affects the health of the person.
In conclusion, a diabetic person must know what not to eat with diabetes and avoid all foods that look saucy but affects the health of a diabetic patient.