Testosterone is the male controlling hormone which stimulates the development of manly attributes. It is essential for strength, growth of muscles as well as improved protein absorption. Testosterone is secreted in testes and is very important for physical and sexual wellness. Some are lucky to get testosterone in abundance; hence they have a lean mass and look stunning without much workout. Most men don’t see results even after heavy workout; they need to boost their testosterone levels naturally by using testosterone booster. Basically, health supplements that are made from natural plant based substances known to promote this hormone are called Testosterone boosters and benefit men aged over 30 whose natural levels decline. To decide what is the best testosterone booster on the market you will first have to know if you need it and how will it help.
Typical Indicators of low testosterone level:
• Lack of energy
• Low motivation
• Hair loss
• Increase in body fat
• Loss of muscle mass
• Low sex drive
• Decrease in bone mass
Advantages of using Testosterone boosters:
• Improved muscle mass
• Better moods and disposition
• Amplified speed and power
• Reduction in belly fat
• Quicker recovery from workouts
• Amended strength
• Enhanced energy levels
• Improved libido
What is the best testosterone booster on the market
1. Testfuel – This has proven to show great results with hardened muscle mass, increased strength, better libido, alpha male characteristics and reduced belly fat. The disadvantages include being a big pill and limited availability. Testfuel consists of D-Aspartic acid (DAA) which acts as a testosterone inducing agent in testes and also releases it. It contains Oyster extract which is extremely important for raising testosterone levels. Fenugreek extract enhances male libido and magnesium ensures that carbs, protein and fats can be used as energy rather than being stored in the cells. Vitamin D will increase the level of free testosterone.
2. Prime male – Another brand with promises of increased muscle mass, increased libido, reduced belly fat and increased strength. But it is not suitable for vegans and has limited availability. It is specific for men over 30. It has got a daily dosage of 3000mgs.
3. Anabolic Freak – It has a solid ingredient profile with high levels of DAA and proven alpha male mentality. It also has a complex hormonal control matrix, hence using this will make you look leaner and have harder physique by cutting those fluffy fats. But it is found to be very expensive.
4. BPI Sports – A-HD- Builds muscle and reduces fat. However, it promotes an oily skin, breakouts and even few cases of headache and aggression have been reported.
5. MusclePharm – This is a reputed brand and known for the quality. Tested results of alpha male mentality, great workouts and muscle build up. But too many pills and expensiveness are the drawbacks.
After in depth research, it has been found that the tested boosters are better than testosterone therapy because it simply contains all natural and safe ingredients that tell your body to begin produce more testosterone. In many cases, the test boosters have shown better results than injection based therapy. The key for an ideal physique is solid diet, plenty of rest, right workout programs combined with the best testosterone booster.