The right skin care tips can decide between having an okay-ish looking skin and having the type of skin that makes you proud. Here are some awesome skincare tips that will make you look fresh and lovely, regardless of what your age is.
- Do not smoke and drink to excess. It’s good to have once in a while a glass of wine or a cocktail, but drinking too much will age you fast. Cigarettes and booze together have toxins that are awful for your skin, smokers are well-noted for suffering of premature aging.
- Apply sun protection. This cannot be stated enough: Too much sun exposure will give you wrinkles! Even if several people believe they just cannot live without a “golden glow” from tanning, their skin will pay the price in the end.
- Hydration. Drink water, not sodas or coffee, if you want great skin. You have to drink water consistently during your day. Get used to it. Water sends out impurities, helps maintain the skin moisturized from all sides, and not to mention helps you to control your weight.
- Sleep! It is vital for awesome skin. It is not just that few sleep show on your skin, at the same time it influences your general health. If you are not rested, you are at the same time not very productive anyway, therefore why not turn of the light, and get to sleep?
- Move it. Exercise takes blood and nutrients to the surface of the skin, and sweating eliminates impurities, basically it is perfect for your skin. Just don’t forget to shower well when you are done to maintain your pores from being clogged by sweat. This will keep out outbreaks and rashes.
Of Skin Type and Exfoliation
Getting to know your skin is the first step to an amazing and healthy one. Without knowing your skin type, you won’t be able to select the right skin care regimen for you.
There are four types of skin: dry, which is normally manifested by a lack of glow, has fine pores, and it tends to form early wrinkles; oily, is simply the opposite. This means extra shine and dilated pores, however without the best skin care regimen; it can form blackheads, pimples and other issues. Normal skin has a balanced grade of hydration. Sensitive skin is nothing rare, and without the proper skin care regimen, can bring big skin problems on places where you least want them. This type of skin has reddish appearance, it may itch, peel, and it feels very tight. Lastly– mix skin. It combines one or more types of skin in various areas of the face normally on the “T” zone (forehead, nose and shin).
A correct skin care regimen is not going to be complete if it is lacking a tonic that fits your skin type. The tonic removes what’s left of the toxins and dirt from your skin so that it can feel fresh. It is best to apply a non-alcohol tonic.