AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR PRODUCT REVIEWS
The Federal Trade Commission requires us to disclose what relationship we here at Intreviews.com have between the product manufacturers or the service providers. The reviews and opinions on our website are solely our own.
Rankings expressed on this site are the opinion of Intreviews.com and can change due to popularity, deals, price and other factors related to each product/company. The reviews and rankings on our website are done to help the consumers to make more educated decisions when choosing the right Wireless security system. We do accept affiliate commission from the companies reviewed on this website in order to provide valuable opinions to the consumers.
Below you can find the guidelines we operate at Intreviews.com:
- We are NOT paid for any of the reviews on our website.
- We do not accept money or any other form of payment to review a product or service.
- We use our personal time to compare, review and write about all of the products you find at our website.
- We bare the entire cost to produce all and any videos about any products or services.
- If we ever do a paid review, it will be clearly explained and noted at the end of the review.
- If or when we have a link to a product, products or services in any of the pages within the Intreviews.com website, we may get paid an affiliate commission when you purchase the product, products or services.
- When you click a link from one of our articles or news and it directs you to another website selling that product, we will receive an advertising commission from that website when you buy their products.
These are the FTC rules and practices in today’s digital publishing. It is crucial for you as our customer to understand the relationship of a company reviewing the product or service provider. If you do not see a disclosure policy in a review website, that website may very well be violating the law or the Code of Ethics.