Type 2 Diabetes is the most common form of diabetes, affecting over 10% of the population over the world. This is a huge statistic, something that can be a cause of concern for most nations. So if you are obese, or a bit on the heavy side, then a tendency to develop such a condition is very common. To subvert this situation and prevent any such thing from happening, one needs to plan accordingly.
Diabetes Mellitus is the name of the condition and it is mainly occurring due to the absence of Insulin production from the body. With the use of a robust Type 2 Diabetes Plan, one can control the situation, and ensure that the condition is eradicated from the body in the initial stages.
- Beans: If you want to keep your blood sugar levels in check, the best thing to do is to consume beans, but in moderation. There are some high quality carbohydrates in beans, so instead of low quality carbohydrates, you get good fibre. This is very essential for the cleansing of the body and healthy bowel movement. In other words, it will help stabilize your body, and provide a winning combination of lean protein, soluble fibre and help keep your hunger at bay. Beans are generally very common in the market, so there is no need for you to search high and low for this product.
- Oatmeal: Recent studies have shown that people who eat oatmeal have a high percentage of risk aversion to Type 2 Diabetes. This is due to the rich protein content, and the fibre that always keeps the stomach full and healthy. Also adding groundnuts, can help you create a wonderful and stuffed meal. Eating it with non-fatty ice cream can add to the taste to a somewhat bland taste of oatmeal.
- Fish: Cod Liver Oil is very effective in treating any high sugar levels in a human body, so naturally fish can be used for the same treatment. It consists of the best lean proteins, which can be perfectly healthy, and can be easily prepared. This balanced meal combination can help you to keep your blood sugar at bay. You can pair the fish with high quality carbs for a delicious meal.
- Yoghurt (Fat Free): Containing both high quality carbs and proteins, it can be an excellent cause for taking on Diabetes type 2 head on. If there is a high diet of calcium and protein, diabetes type 2 can be controlled. However, do not get confused with the fatty yoghurt. Go for the non-fatty version. Eating it after a meal or as a substitute for a meal is also a good way to keep your fat and blood sugar in check.
- Almonds: Almonds should feature in every Type 2 Diabetes plan. It is rich in carbohydrate metabolism and can also be instrumental in ensuring that magnesium intake is increased. Studies have found out that if you include spinach and pumpkin seeds as well in your diet, it can help in reducing the blood sugar levels. Even though the price in high for this product, you can purchase them in moderation and eat on a regular basis to control blood sugar levels.
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: If you plan a comprehensive diet to tackle Type 2 Diabetes, it is assured that non-starchy vegetables will feature in it. It is very important for the diet, and is also a very important ingredient in controlling your insulin deficiency. This is very common in your fresh vegetables market, and purchasing them should not be a problem for you.
- Egg Whites: Everyone is aware that the yellow yolk of the egg is full of fat. What they don’t know is that the egg whites is rich in lean protein and very low in carbohydrates. High-quality lean proteins can help you to maintain your sugar levels in the body, and also effectively prevent any rise in sugar levels. This is very good in tackling type 2 Diabetes in your system. According to nutritionists, one large egg white can contain about 16 calories and about 4 grams of high quality protein. This makes it perfect for controlling the blood sugar level. This is also effective in the weight-loss and for the maintenance of the body.
- Avocado: Considering that you are currently regaling under Type 2 Diabetes, you can have Avocado in your diet. It is generally considered a very healthy fruit, as it contains monounsaturated fat, the best of its kind. Adequate researches done on avocado have shown that any diet that is high in monounsaturated fat and low in carbohydrates may improve the health of a person, particularly targeting the heart. It can also improve the insulin sensitivity in a body.
There is a direct risk of people contracting heart diseases that has got or has the tendency to get Type 2 Diabetes. This is the reason that a mash of ripe avocado, mixed with juice or in your sandwich can act to help protect your body.
Type 2 Diabetes is the precursor for a lot of other serious diseases to affect your body. Heart diseases, foot disorders and septic may occur within a short time if the blood glucose levels are in the upper most fringes. By getting regular checks done, you can keep a record on the rise and fall of your blood sugar level.
If you feel that you are prone to this insulin deficiency, then it is important that you make use of a type 2 diabetes plan at the earliest. This can help you to regulate the food intake in your body, and the timely intervention of food to prevent any other diseases from striking your body.
When there is a risk of diabetes, it decreases your immune system. This can lead to many small diseases like cough and cold to strike, something which may not have happened earlier. Take adequate steps to get rid of diabetes and live a healthy life.